Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST

Uncertainty seem to trouble my mind right this moment. I feel melancholy knowing that I should inform JPA as soon as possible regarding with my status now. Why I’m feeling this way when I suppose to feel happy doing this informing letter to JPA. The faster I inform them, the faster I will settle down with my career. Then, I won’t worry about my career and my future. It is because I will be leaving my hometown? I wish I have enough time before moving to KL. I hope to settle everything before I leave this town. That’s all I asked for because I want to live my life to the fullest.

Some might question my action and my decision but I don’t want keep on leaving in regret. I know I did lots of crazy things and some of it doesn’t make sense. But do I care much what other will think about me. I’m sick being coward and hiding from my own shadow. I’m just being me, myself and I. Live my life to the fullest was my motto. I know what is good and what is bad. I know there are certain things I shouldn’t carry on and there are things I must let go. All I ask is to have a simple life. That’s all I wanted from this life.

I’m not perfect and I commit sins. I hurt peoples and I’ll make them cry. I’m bad yet I know the reason behind my action. I’ll apologize if I did wrongs. They can stop anything in my life but not what’s lay within my heart. They can hate me but they can’t take away the real me. My rule is simple to live life to the fullest and don’t leave in regret. I do what I want, I do what’s make me happy, I’ll keep on doing what’s make me smile, I’ll make sure people I love living in bliss because when the day I die, I won’t go in regret. I’ll keep on living my life to the fullest as long as I am still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment