Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

IMPOSSIBLE = I'M POSSIBLE

I used to say IMPOSSIBLE during my adolescent age. When I was in my teenage year, I was scared to dream because for me my dream is impossible to achieve. I never dream to complete STPM, going to university, taking degree in Counselling, or being successful career woman someday. All I dream was to complete SPM. I used to envy those friends who aim to have great dream to achieve. I used to listen to their plan regarding with their future planning. All I do is just thinking “IMPOSSIBLE” and I just sit there without doing any plan for my future.

As time pass and now I’m 24 year olds. Looking back on those roads I have walk along this life. WOW!!! AMAZING is the only word I could use to represent my life. Along this journey, I achieve so much and I also lost some part of it. This is not about how much I gain or how much I lost. This is about what did I learn along this life. I never knew that I am the lucky one until today I finally appreciate what had belong to me all this time. I should feel grateful with my life. I shouldn’t let myself to say “IMPOSSIBLE” because there’s always “I’M POSSIBLE”.

Nothing is impossible because everything is possible. It was the individual to determine either to make it possible or to leave it impossible. As long as I believe and I faith in myself, I’ll never make myself to say “IMPOSSIBLE”. This is my life and I only have one life. If I die now, I will never been given second chance to repeat this life again. Why should I underestimate myself by thinking “IMPOSSIBLE” when I did not even give myself a chance to try? I’ll walk this through because I believe in every dark sky or heavy rain, there’s always lay the beautiful rainbow beyond it.

2 comments:

  1. yea : )
    nothing is impossible, especially in Christ!

    Take care o....
    wish to get ur good news : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. am waiting patiently for de gud news too..
    hopefully, i'll stay stronger..:D

    ReplyDelete